Li Te-Yun’s <Today> MV Contest Pamphlet
Registration System ( Click me)
- The Agents and Sponsors: Wild fire Music. 37 Degree Production.
- Li Te-Yun <Today> “Share Us Your Today!” MV Contest (the “Promotion”) Official Guideline:
- The MV:
- The 90-second Studio version of Li Te-Yun’s <Today> provided by Wildfire Music is required for the audio track of your music video. Once completing the registration submission, you will receive the 90-second studio version of the song for free by email to mix into your film.
- Your MV will be 90 seconds in length.
- Only AVI, MOV and MP4 formats with resolution Full HD 1920*1080 dpi and up are accepted. If you are shooting the film with a cell phone, please hold it horizontally.
- The texts “ Li Te-Yun” and “Today” are required to be noted in the MV at the running time of 00:00-00:15 and 01:15-01:30. The ways of using fonts, sizes, and positioning of the texts are to be your choice.
- Other than sex and violent contents, films can belong to any subject, genre, and style. It’s all up to your creativities.
- Submission Deadline: Complete and submit the online registration form, upload your film on YouTube and provide Wildfire Music with the URL by Sunday, April 15th, 2018 at 15:59 Greenwich Mean Time (“GMT”).
- Eligibility: Regardless of your gender, age, race, or nationality, each creative individual around the world is welcomed to participate as long as one feels cool about the provided song. POTENTIAL CONTEST WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY THE AGENT AND SPONSOR WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION.
- Submit online registration form @ https://goo.gl/forms/bg4xHluIXpcbaZDn1
- The title of the MV will be “(your name)’s Today”, and “#TodayMyMV” must both appear in the description and footage of the film.
- Upload your finished film on YouTube and send the URL link to email@example.com by deadline, April 15th, and a confirmation will be sent to you within 48 hours.
- The MV:
- Winners Selection: Upon the deadline, Li Te-Yun, the Agents and Sponsors will select three (3) Entries for the prizes described below based on the level of
- 35% creativity and originality
- 35% artistic conception
- 30% you knock the judges’ socks off – you lure their hearts!
- All Entries will be reviewed on Monday April 16, 2018. Three finalists will be selected and the result will be posted publicly on Wildfire Music Facebook page within 3 days.
- First place winner: US$1000; second place: US$500; third place: US$300
- The winning films will be promoted and publicized on Wildfire Music YouTube channel, Wildfire Music Youku channel, Wildfire Music Facebook page, and Wildfire Music Vimeo channel.
- Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any listed Prize for one of equal or greater value for any reason.
- Winners and Runners-up are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with Prize receipt and/or use.
- Terms and Conditions: By entering, each participant agrees to:
- submit authentic and genuine work. One will not neglect and violate any of intellectual property or privacy to any third party or one will be disqualified from the contest.
- authorize that the Agents and Sponsors’ use of the participant’s MV for publicity and promotional purposes in any media worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- keep a copy for one’s own record and to submit the original work to the Promotion.
- only use the provided Li Te-Yun <Today> 90-second studio version for the Promotion participation purpose.
- have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this agreement, and to agree to abide and be bound the terms and conditions herein.
- that the Agents and Sponsors reserve the rights to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it.
- Contact: For all inquiries and questions, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or visit Wildfire Music Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/wildfiremusic.taiwan/
Show Us Your Today Film Competition Pamphlet